Coronovirus update – following guidance from professional bodies, and Public Health England, I will be working in a different way, and have introduced new measures to protect you, your family and the team.
What to expect
- You be will offered a virtual contact as the first option
- A careful risk assessment will be made if a home visit is required.
- There are options the type contact during a visit, (the preferred option is 2m distance). This will be discussed with you and agreed before the visit.
- A home visit will only be with your informed consent.
- You will be asked screening questions about covid-19 before each visit.
- You will be asked to leave windows and doors open, and the therapist will follow strict guidelines regarding cleaning, and wearing full personal protective equipment
- You will be given information, and an opportunity to ask questions before the visit.
You can read the covid policy by clicking the link below: