Ravensford Physiotherapy Complaints Policy
Ravensford Physiotherapy aims to be a quality provider offering specialised physiotherapy. If you are unhappy with the treatment or service you have received, you can make a complaint. Please read the Ravensford Physiotherapy Complaints Policy below. A complaint can also be made by someone acting on behalf of the service user. You should normally complain within twelve months of the event, or within six months of being aware that you have grounds for complaint. You can make a complaint verbally or in writing.
- There will be an immediate verbal response from frontline staff
- There will be a full investigation into the complaint
- Complaints will be handled promptly, openly and thoroughly
- The process will be supportive without blame
- There will be a full investigation into the complaint with a response in writing, including lessons learnt
- Lessons learnt from complaints, will be used to help improve the service, and service user experience.
If local resolution cannot be achieved, the service user will be advised how to raise concerns further.
The Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) is the regulatory body that handles complaints concerning the professional conduct and performance or fitness to practice of a physiotherapy registrant. They can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP) is responsible for maintaining and protecting the reputation of the physiotherapy profession as well as that of the Society. If a CSP member has acted in a way to damage public trust or confidence (including on social media), please email email@example.com
Click here to return to Home page.