I’m a qualified physio with over 30 years of experience treating neurological conditions. I specialise in stoke, elderly care and rehabilitation.
I’ve worked for the NHS for over 15 years in neuro rehabilitation and in addition to treating patients I teach clinical neurology education for undergraduate physiotherapy students.
I decided to set up my own practice in 2018, and appreciate having quality time to provide a bespoke service, working in partnership with my clients.
I qualified from Coventry University in 1986 and I’ve completed post-graduate courses and ongoing training in many areas of neurological rehabilitation. I am interested in all aspects of rehabilitation, including new developments, neurofit training and the use of evidence based practice.
- Member of Association of Physiotherapists Interested in Neurology
- Member of Association of Chartered Physiotherapists Interested in Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Charted Society of Physiotherapy Member – Chartered Physiotherapist
- Health Care Profession Council Registered: Registration Number PH36309
- Ravensford Physiotherapy. Address: Tanfield Park, Wickham, Hampshire PO17 5NP. Tel: 07840 037 910 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ravensford Physiotherapy: Experienced home based physio & rehab in Hampshire
* within approximately a 20 mile radius of my base including Wickham, Fareham, Bishops Waltham, Southampton, Botley, Waltham Chase, Winchester, Fareham, Portsmouth, Port Solent, Denmead, Waterlooville, Portchester, Titchfield, Waterlooville, Swanmore, Eastleigh, Hedge End, Gosport, Havant, Southsea, Sarisbury Green, Warsash, Cowplain, Clanfield, Soberton, Soberton Heath, Bursledon, Hamble-le-Rice, Hambledon, Chandlers Ford, Locks Heath, Park Gate, Emsworth, Rowlands Castle, Portsea, Shedfield, Droxford, Colden Common, Otterbourne, Cosham, Whiteley, Lee-on-the-Solent, Durley, Southwick.