Ravensford Physiotherapy provides specialist rehabilitation for adults with neurological conditions such as stroke, Parkinson’s Disease, multiple sclerosis, and brain injury.
Rehabilitation is also available for the older client who has difficulty with balance, function, or mobility.
Home based physiotherapy – Stroke – Parkinson’s Disease – Multiple Sclerosis – Neurological Conditions
I provide a flexible service working with you to achieve your goals. Evidence suggests that therapy in a home environment is effective, as therapy can be adapted to help you progress.
I provide home based physiotherapy visits within an approximate 20 mile radius of my base (Wickham)* covering south Hampshire.
My aim is to help you achieve your goals – such as getting in a car, standing to prepare a snack, joining a swimming group, or walking outdoors confidently.
I can help you with………
- Balance and Walking and improving
- Falls Prevention
- Improving arm function e.g. after a stroke
- Managing Long Term Conditions
- Improving Fitness and Function
. Tel: 07840 037 910 Email: email@example.com
* physio available within approximately a 20 mile radius of my base including Bishops Waltham, Botley, Bursledon, Chandlers Ford, Clanfield, Colden Common, Cosham, Cowplain, Denmead, Droxford, Durley, Eastleigh, Emsworth, Fareham, Gosport,Hamble, Havant, Hambledon, Hedge End, Lee-on-the Solent, Locks Heath, Park Gate, Porchester, Portsea, Portsmouth, Rowlands Castle, Sarisbury Green, Shedfield, Soberton, Soberton Heath, Southsea, Southwick, Swanmore, Tichfield, Waltham Chase, Warsash, Waterlooville, Warsash, Whiteley, Wickham and Winchester
Useful websites: https://www.stroke.org.uk, https://www.parkinsons.org.uk
Neurophysiotherapy – Stroke – Parkinson’s Disease – Multiple Sclerosis – Brain Injury – Neurological conditions