Ravensford Physiotherapy provides specialist rehabilitation for adults with neurological conditions such as stroke, Parkinson’s Disease, multiple sclerosis, and brain injury.
Rehabilitation is also available for clients who have difficulty with balance, function, or mobility.
Home based physiotherapy – Stroke – Parkinson’s Disease – Multiple Sclerosis – Neurological Conditions
My aim is to help you achieve your goals, working with you in your home environment.
I provide home based physiotherapy visits covering south Hampshire within an approximate 20 mile radius of my base (Wickham)*
I can help you with;
- Balance and Walking
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Falls Prevention
- Improving arm function e.g. after a stroke
- Managing Long Term Conditions
- Improving Fitness and Function
. Tel: 07840 037 910 Email: email@example.com
* physio available within approximately a 20 mile radius of my base including Bishops Waltham, Botley, Bursledon, Chandlers Ford, Clanfield, Colden Common, Cosham, Cowplain, Denmead, Droxford, Durley, Eastleigh, Emsworth, Fareham, Gosport,Hamble, Havant, Hambledon, Hedge End, Lee-on-the Solent, Locks Heath, Park Gate, Porchester, Portsea, Portsmouth, Rowlands Castle, Sarisbury Green, Shedfield, Soberton, Soberton Heath, Southsea, Southwick, Swanmore, Tichfield, Waltham Chase, Warsash, Waterlooville, Warsash, Whiteley, Wickham and Winchester
Useful websites: https://www.stroke.org.uk, https://www.parkinsons.org.uk
Neurophysiotherapy – Stroke – Parkinson’s Disease – Multiple Sclerosis – Brain Injury – Neurological conditions